Monday 1 October 2012

Take that Beeeee-otch!

Ha!  Today?  Today, was a GREAT day!

First of all, yesterday was a fun-tasticly f'ing looooooong day.  We were up at 5:15 so that the husband and the big boy could be at the arena before 6:00 am for the first game of the season.  Apart from a few awkward and uncomfortable moments with some people from my past (now that's a blog post for another time) it was a really great game!  My big boy loves hockey.  He might not be the best player on the team, but he really loves being out there and to me, that's all that counts!

Came home for a bit of down time and then headed west to have pre-Thanksgiving (yup, for us Canadian folk it's only a week 'til turkey time!) with the BIL and SIL.  It was such a gorgeous day for a drive, how could it not have been perfect?  We love going to visit with BIL and SIL.  They live about 21/2 hours away from us, so we don't get to see them nearly as often as we'd like.  One of these days we'll have to do something about that, right SIL? ;)

So, with a pre-Thanksgiving dinner under my belt, literally, I was a tiny bit worried about the scale this week.  I knew after finishing my 8 miler on Saturday and behaving myself relatively well that I'd probably be ok, but, well...you just never know!  So I was pretty ecstatic when I saw 166.6 staring back at me this morning! Yup, that's 1.6 away from the goal I set back in July and only 16.6 away from my new final goal!

I actually wrote down my stats this morning (which I normally don't do because I'm too consumed with whatever is flashing back at me to concentrate on the other numbers!)  I really don't know how accurate these numbers are.  I mean, I bought the scale from Walmart, so it's not exactly the most high tech thing out there!  However, the numbers flashed as follows:

Weight - 166.6 (woooooooot)
lbs from fat - 49.2 / 29.6%
Water - 51.3%
BMI - 26.1

The lbs / % of fat is still higher than I'd like it to be, but my BMI is definitely getting closer to the 22 - 24 range that I'd like for it to be in.

So getting back to why today was a GREAT day?  Well, not only did I get my 3-miler in today, I also got my kids off to school with out WWIII, my husband was in an, ahem, fantastic mood, AND I got through level 1, day 2 of JM 30-Day Shred!  Now if I can just get through 30 more days of working out with that crazy bitch, I'll be one happy chick!

On tap for tomorrow?  3.5 miles, 30DS AND the return of haaaaaaaawwwwwwwttttttttt yoga.  Yup, yup, yup!  I cannot wait to sweat my balls off not 1, not 2 but 3 f'ing times tomorrow!  It's gonna be epic!

Go kick some butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love getting cyber love!