Friday 7 September 2012

Quick! Somebody call 9-1-1!

This is an emergency of the worst kind - my treadmill is sick!  Like really sick.  Like I had to actually haul my ass outside today to run because I couldn't run last night on my poor, sick, treadmill.  Ugh!

I haven't missed a run in weeks!  I'm really not interested in starting now - especially now that we're 5, wait maybe 4?  Whatever, a few weeks away from the big weigh in day!  Not to mention, the husband has been eating well all week.  I'm sure he's going to be down a few pounds on Monday which will give him the motivation to continue into next week, but who knows what will happen after that.  This could actually be a real competition after all!

I officially hit the 20lb mark today - yippee!  Now I just have to bust my ass even harder to get to that 165 mark by October 8th.  It's going to be a huge challenge, I'm not gonna candy coat this one.  I'm thinking there's probably going to be some tears and there's probably going to be A LOT of swearing, but hopefully at the end of the day, there's a skinnier me and a healthier husband!  I mean, quite honestly, that's the real prize for me!

And now, just in case you thought I wasn't going to mention it in this one, my baby boy survived his first week at kindergarten!  He hoped off that bus tonight like he owned the thing, which I'm sure in his head he absolutely thinks that!  Just like that, he's a big boy!  Cue the waterworks aaaaaaannnnnd the panic attack about his 4th birthday this weekend!

There's gonna be some strolling later this weekend and it's definitely taking me down a little lane I like to call Memory!

Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love getting cyber love!