Tuesday 17 July 2012

Put another dime in the jukebox baby!

I am now up to $20 in my workout jar!  I know, I know, $20 won't even buy me a water bottle at LuLuLemon, but it is 1/5 of the way towards my new crops and probably about 1/6ish towards my scuba hoodie!

I don't know about where you are, but here in Southern Ontario, it's freaking hot!  I had planned yesterday after dropping the kids off at camp (yup, that's right, both of my kids are in camp for 2, count 'em 1...2, two week sessions at camp this summer!), coming home and going out for a morning run.  The thing I didn't account for though was that it would be 26 c (79 F) when I pulled back into my driveway! Now, I realize that it's waaaaaaaaaay more hot in other places right now, but that's 26 before you tack on the humidity which probably takes it up about another 10 degrees so really 34ish (93ish).  I, therefore baled on the outside run and chose to travel to the depths of my dungeon and do 3 miles on my treadmill instead.

Considering how drenched in sweat I was after my little run, in my dank, dark, dungeon, I don't even want to contemplate what running outside would have been like!  You can call me a princess, it's ok, I've come to terms with my princessness and am actually ok with it!  There are some things in this world I will just absolutely go out of my way to avoid when I can and getting sweaty and salty and HAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWT is one of those things!

Tonight's agenda includes sushi with the boys and my bestie.  I'm so excited - I haven't had sushi in ages and the boys (now that they both love going for the noodles and ice cream!) will be ecstatic that we're going!  They will also be exhausted from camp which means an early night for them and lots of time for a girlie movie with my bestest girlie!

Sushi Tuesday, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love getting cyber love!